The mission of the ELCA Outreach Center is to Share God’s Love by addressing the needs of children, youth, and adults through programs and services that encourage them to become self-sufficient, caring and participating members of the community.
The ELCA Outreach Center offers a wide range of services that help families and individuals meet everyday basic needs and move toward self-sufficiency. The Outreach Center provides:
- Clothing and personal care items
- Prescription assistance
- Access to computers, phone, fax and internet
- Resume building and job search assistance
- GED classes in English and Spanish
- Basic computer training
- Youth programming
- Annual Christmas gift giveaway
Join us at Spirit Alive in supporting this work. Monthly needs drives announced during the Top 5 at Worship weekly.